Your Personal Identification information
We may collect your personal identification information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address and phone number. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously, if you choose to do so. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
What We Do with the Information We Collect from You
American Contractors Company may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Customer Service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- Customize Your Experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- Make improvements to our Site: We may use your feedback to improve our products and services and make our Site more user-friendly.
- Promotions, Surveys and other Online Features: To send you any information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- Email communications: We may use the email address to send you information and updates. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you join our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We Protect Your Information At All Times
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties only for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree with the terms outlined in this policy, we urge you not to use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes.
Please Contact Us if You Have Any Questions or Concerns
American Contractors Equipment Company
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 838, Indianola, PA 15051
Physical Address: 806 Route 910, Indianola, PA 15051
www.www.americancontractors.com (412) 828-6960